BestRoboFest is a technology festival in the Dnieper for the whole family.
The festival takes place in the summer for two days and is a techno-picnic that gathers fans of robots and robotics from small to large.
In the program of the festival:
- spectacular robot “battles”
- an exhibition of new products from leading robotics studios in Ukraine
- workshops on rocket design, 3D printing, piloting drones
- scientific and educational shows and experiments
- zone for the youngest guests with educational games
- photo zones and other activities
In 2019, the event was attended by 25,000 people, including 90 children and youth robotic teams from all over Ukraine