Engineering School – a center for research and project activities. This is a joint project of Noosphere and seven leading Ukrainian universities.
- Oles Honchar Dnipro National University
- Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University
- Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute National Technical University
- Zhytomyr National Agroec-investments__cological University
- National University of Water Management and Nature Management, Rivne
- Cherkasy State Technological University
- Space Research Institute of Ukraine’s Academy of Sciences
As part of the project, since 2014, Noosphere project experts share knowledge and practical experience with university students, and teachers and university professors share scientific solutions.
The mission of the project is to create an ecosystem of the modern engineering community and develop deeptech areas. To create a platform where students, graduate students, young scientists will realize their ideas, translate theoretical knowledge into practice, exchange views and design innovative products.
At the end of the program, all graduates receive Noosphere Engineering School certificates.
The best students, according to the results of the assessment, can c-investments__collaborate and get a job in Noosphere projects.
In 2018, the Engineering School received the award as the Best Social Project of the Year according to the Social Project Awards 2018 in the nomination: Education